• You are not logged in.

Error on changing language

• Started by Abdulhalim
  • 3 Replies
  • Abdulhalim

Hello,

I have a problem with changing the primary language to secondary , I mean , In Panther installation at first step , I want to change EN to FA , But system shows me an error " sprintf(): Too few arguments in include\lang.php on line 79"

yd41_installation.jpg

How can I solve this problem ?

Regards,

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

I’m working on improving my English

• Chris98
  • Project Manager

Hi Abdulhalim,

Firstly, I do apologise that I have not had time to reply to your email yet. I have seen it but at the time did not have time to reply to it and later forgot.

This error is due to a problem with the specific language file you're changing to. sprintf is a PHP function which replaces the arguments %s with actual data, which is specified from within the PHP code. The error that you're receiving is stating that the amount of data supplied in the PHP code is more than the amount of %s supplied in the language string, therefore there is at least one missing.

Unfortunately there is no sure way of knowing exactly which language string this error originated from, you can only find this out by comparing the old language file to your new translated one and find any discrepancies between %s in language strings.

Kind regards,
Christopher Marshall
chris [at] get-aura [dot] org

Project Manager

• Abdulhalim

neutral Thank you , I found out the problem , There was very stupid mistake of me !

The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.

• Abdulhalim

Hello Chris,

Please check out your private message

Users in this topic: 0 guests, 0 registered users